EY got in touch with Infamous Studios for a series of friendly, approachable, and wide-reaching videos, which would lay out a huge amount of information in a palatable and easily-digestible manner.
The client was keen to have animated content produced which would achieve the following:
- Share a breadth of knowledge on subjects as varied as cyber-security, funding, start-ups, enterprise management, and much more…
- Sharpen the introduction to the client’s services
- Provide all the information needed for anybody to start benefiting from their financial services
- Offer how-to content to start or manage medium to large businesses
- Deliver in-depth knowledge in an accessible manner
- Spread the client’s vision of market trust and confidence
- Build a recurring subscription platform, powered by educational video content
- Nail complex messages to a narrative that can be easily understood and processed
In order to take 50+ years of consultancy knowledge from formal presentations and rigid, uninspiring videos, and turn them into fun, quirky, entertaining and education content that fits the demands of their target audience, Infamous Studios dived into an enormous amount of research. We took the time to delve deeply into the world of financial services and business start-ups, and ensured that we were thoroughly informed on every single aspect of what the client was seeking to do, before we initiated the content creation.
The next step was to find the ‘fun’ in what might have been a relatively dry subject matter, and transform complex data into bite-sized pieces of content which would attract a broad audience. This project was one which clearly needed to make the most of our studio’s creative and novel approaches, in order to avoid the end product failing to engage the target audience creating unique videos that could be attributed to EY, by relaying complex messages into easily-consumed and enjoyable animated content.
Once the project for EY was initiated, we wasted no time in getting deeply involved in our research. We knew that in order to create snappy, fun, and engaging content, we’d need to know the industry and all the services inside-out from the very first steps, and Infamous Studio’s willingness to go the extra mile in this regard is one of the key reasons behind our success.
- Vibrant visual elements which promoted the brand identity
- Content which engaged the audience on both metaphorical and literal levels
- Original animated characters that would appeal to a mature adult audience
- Storylines, characters, and metaphors that ticked the boxes of both education and entertainment, and which could explain concepts in a fun and exciting way. Voice actors were hired to bring the content to life, and then sound engineers and SFX specialists boosted the content to give it an even more appealing and dynamic edge.
To say that Infamous Studios’ content for EY was a success would be a considerable understatement. As a result of our hard work, our in-depth research, and the effectiveness of the content we created, our videos achieved the following:
- The initiative quickly picked up pace. The partners and senior managers were so impressed, the project grew from a local one to a national one, and eventually to an international initiative which spread worldwide.
- The videos became a keystone part of the brand identity, and due to the fantastic response and high quality of the content, it was taken from a local initiative to a regional and global one.
- The brand experienced online viral success due to the effectiveness of the animations, and the content was extremely well received by customers and members of the public alike.
- Excellent reception from partners and senior managers worldwide