Infamous Studios was requested to produce five animated innovation toolkits for public services and government bodies, in a project which required a deep level of understanding when it came to a highly specific type of video. We were asked to:
- Produce effective and unique innovation toolkits, which allowed government bodies to get creativity flowing, and to facilitate leaps forward in industry
- Create innovation toolkits for government entities, including the Dubai Electricity and Water Authority, the Prime Minister’s Office, and the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratization, which would allow training to occur seamlessly with new ideas at as a focal point
For this project, we had to delve deep into innovation toolkits, to ensure that the content we created was offering training and learning material which was fresh, original, and informed by the latest trends and developments. Among other things, we offered to:
- Turn brainstorming techniques into visual content that really works
- Communicate huge quantities of complex material in easily-digestible, bite-sized and dynamic animations
- Undertake the relevant research to ensure all content was suitable for each sector
We produced a series of innovation toolkit videos which were able to train staff, and facilitate effective brainstorming sessions which genuinely made a difference to a number of government entities.
One such video was based upon the concept of everybody thinking ‘inside the box’, and the innovation toolkit was encouraging staff members to start thinking more creativity and ‘outside the box’. We created an entire video inside a cardboard box, and showed how using innovation toolkits assisted in breaking out of these constraints. This kind of metaphorical and imaginative approach informed all of the content that was made for this project.
Tens of thousands of civil servants and government employees benefited from our content, and our in-house style proved the perfect medium for encouraging new ideas and concepts from the brightest and best in our society.
& Here’s some of the videos: